UBB Store

SAMSUNG AD-4012NHF A12-040N1A Charger AC Adapter 12V 3.33A 40W
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SAMSUNG AD-4012NHF A12-040N1A Charger AC Adapter 12V 3.33A 40W
Price: US $15.99

Up for sale is a used,Samsung A12-040N1A AC adapter. Includes power cord.

Condition

Tested and working.

Payment

Payment is expected within 48 hours of purchase or else order will be canceled.

Shipping

This item will ship 1 day after cleared payment. If I am able to ship same-day I will happily do so. Orders placed before 8AM EST/5AM PST (excluding Sundays) ship same-day. Selected carrier may defer from checkout based on other available pricing.

Tax

Florida imposes a 6-7% sales tax on all purchases. collects this, NOT me.

Returns

I will happily accept returns for this item within 30 days of arriving to you. Item must be returned in identical condition with any and all included parts. Please note that you will be required to cover return shipping!

About

I am a Microsoft Certified Professional with 10+ years servicing residential and commercial accounts throughout Florida's Treasure Coast. I am proud of and stand behind my 100% Positive response here on , and was also voted a 2023-25 Neighborhood Fave by ©Nextdoor!



Buy Now