Condition: NEW – Unopened/UnusedBrand: SANUS
Model: MEHUCM-B2
Compatible Device: Amazon Echo Show 15
Color: Black
ASIN: B099LCK96QDESCRIPTIONFor sale is a SANUS Under-Cabinet Mount designed for the Amazon Echo Show 15.My mom purchased this mount a couple of years ago when the Echo Show 15 first came out. It has been sitting in storage ever since and has never been opened or used. I’m selling it now simply to get it out of storage and into the hands of someone who can use it.The mount is designed to attach an Echo Show 15 underneath a cabinet or similar surface while allowing the display to be adjusted for comfortable viewing.FEATURES* Designed for the Amazon Echo Show 15
* Compatible with the Echo Show 15 Gen 1 (2021) and listed as compatible with Gen 2 (2024)
* Allows rotation between portrait and landscape orientation
* Adjustable tilt and swivel
* Can be positioned forward or stowed away when not in use
* Built-in cable management
* Includes mounting hardware
* ABS plastic construction
* Sleek design for kitchen, office, or other home setups
* Amazon Echo Show 15 is NOT includedWHAT’S INCLUDED* SANUS Under-Cabinet Mount
* Mounting/assembly hardware
* Instruction manualIMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE LISTINGPlease read before purchasing.Because the box has remained unopened, I have not personally opened, installed, or tested this mount. Some of the model, compatibility, dimensions, and feature information in this listing was obtained from online product information.I am doing my best to provide accurate information, but I cannot personally guarantee every specification or compatibility detail listed above.Please carefully compare the SANUS model number MEHUCM-B2 with your Echo Show 15 and mounting requirements before purchasing.If you are unsure whether this mount will work with your specific Echo Show 15, please do your research before purchasing.Amazon Echo Show 15 is sold separately and is not included with this listing.CONDITIONThe item is NEW and unopened. It has been stored for several years, so the exterior packaging may show some signs of storage wear.I have intentionally left the package unopened so the item can remain new and sealed for the buyer.Please look carefully at all photos, as the pictures are considered part of the description.RETURNSNO RETURNS OR REFUNDS FOR COMPATIBILITY ISSUES.Please make sure this mount is compatible with your particular Echo Show 15 before purchasing.If there is a problem with the item itself once it is received, please feel free to message me through so I can address the issue.SHIPPINGI will package this item carefully and place it inside a second box for extra protection during shipping.I normally ship items the same day when possible or by the following morning after payment is received.ABOUT THE SELLERI’m selling items from around my home and helping my family clear out things that are no longer being used. This particular item has simply been sitting unopened in storage for the past couple of years.I don’t normally sell items like this in my store, so I apologize in advance if any of the online-sourced specifications are not completely accurate. I have provided as much information as possible while being transparent that I have not opened the package to personally verify the contents.Please check out my other listings for more items!Happy shopping, and thank you for supporting my store!Sincerely,
Michael Haynie Sells
