SCALA - Multimedia Extensions CD-ROM Vol. 1 By 'MECOMP' UnusedThe description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
TESTED and WORKS!
SCALA - Multimedia Extensions CD-ROM Vol.1
from "MECOMP" unused, Tested & Working
CD-ROM shown is unused!
for Commodore Amiga 500/500+ /A600/A1200/2000/A4000...CDTV, with CD-ROM drive
"I sell a lot of Amiga Commodore items, eg cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines. Check out my other offers. If you buy several items, only the actual shipping costs will be charged. You can buy and pay directly. Overpaid shipping costs will be refunded by me.
"I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers.
If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "
SCALA - Multimedia Extensions CD-ROM Vol.1 from "MECOMP" unused, Tested & Working CD-ROM shown is unused! for Commodore Amiga 500/500+ /A600/A1200/2000/A4000...CDTV, with CD-ROM drive "I sell a lot of Amiga Commodore items, eg cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines. Check out my other offers. If you buy several items, only the actual shipping costs will be charged. You can buy and pay directly. Overpaid shipping costs will be refunded by me. "I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers. If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "
