1pc Japanese SEKISUI #5760 Tape 100mm x 100mm Double Sided Thermal Conductive Heat Transfer Adhesive Tape HeatsinkThis great thermally conductive adhesive transfer tape isdesigned to provide a heat-transfer path between heat-generating components andheat sinks or other cooling devices (RAM, Motherboard Chipsets, Video Card etc).
The tape does not create a permanent bond, so the items may beseparated at a later time.Detail1x Thermal TapeAdhesive Force: 20.4 (N/25mm)Thermal Conductivity: 1.3W/m.K.Short Term Temp Resistance: Up To 1200CLong Term Temp Resistance: Up To 750CThin and great stickinessThis tape is NOT FOR USE on a CPU/GPU because it will fry the tapeMade In JapanClear Semi-Transparent Double SidedMaterial: Acrylic Glue and Non-Woven Fabric Base
Approximate DimensionsWidth: 100mmLength: 100mmThickness: 0.14mm (Thin)A few words to assist your buying experienceWelcome and thank you for visiting! My briefpolicies are below and are aimed at helping a clear and efficient buyingprocess for you:
PostageI will be happy to combine postage to helpreduce costs for items purchased in my store. I will post all items from withinAustralia and following full payment I will typically post within 24 hours.You may choose Standard, Registered or ExpressPost when completing checkout.
PaymentI accept PayPal and Bank Transfer for payment.Please let me know if you will be using bank transfer, so that I can look outfor the funds.To assist a speedy delivery, I wouldappreciate prompt payment. However, if you are expecting to delay your paymentplease let me know, as communication is helpful.
DeliveryIssuesIf you any have issues with your delivery, pleasedo not provide neutral or negative response – please contact me directly. Bycommunicating, we’ll find an agreeable solution to any problem.
