UBB Store

SGI 030-1184-003 DG5-2 / GVO for Onyx 2
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SGI 030-1184-003 DG5-2 / GVO for Onyx 2
Price: GR $1000.00
SGI DG5-2 / GVO Video Boardfor Onyx 2in a great condition.
Part Number #030-1184-003Shipping dimension are 47cm x 57cm x 17cm and is less than 8Kgr. So, shipping cost for delivery to UK should be 65 Euros through Greek Postals!
I don't think that shipping cost to somewhere else could be much more expensive, but please contact me directly for a shipping quote to your place.
Normally I ship everything through regular post. Its cost effective and generally safe. UPS, FEDEX or TNT could bescheduleduponbuyer special request. If you plan to buy many items, I will be happy topalletize them and save shipping costs for you. Also, local pickup is acceptable.
Everything is tested prior shipping. Warranty against DOA!
I prefer for WIRE TRANSFER for this sale, also Paypal is acceptable. Good luck and happy offerding...
Thanks


Buy Now