UBB Store

SIIG CyberSerial 4S PCIe 4-Port Serial I/O Card JJ-E40011-S3 New Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SIIG CyberSerial 4S PCIe 4-Port Serial I/O Card JJ-E40011-S3 New Sealed
Price: US $75.00
SIIG CyberSerial 4S PCIe dual profile 16950 serial I/O card provides four additional RS-232 serial ports to your PCI Express-enabled computer system. This high-performance card features a 128-byte FIFO buffer for fast data transfer and supports Windows-based systems. Each port can be independently configured as a standard RS-232 port or with 5V/12V power output to support various serial devices. The package comes in a factory-sealed box and includes a fan-out cable and a low-profile bracket for versatile installation in either standard or small form factor systems. Part number JJ-E40011-S3 ensures compatibility with professional and industrial connectivity needs.

Buy Now