UBB Store

SONY BD-RE XL 100GB 10 Pack Blu-ray Disc Recordable NEW ***Ships from US***
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SONY BD-RE XL 100GB 10 Pack Blu-ray Disc Recordable NEW ***Ships from US***
Price: US $349.00
SONY BD-RE XL 100GB 10 Pack Blu-ray Disc Recordable NEW Imported from Japan 4548736007758 ***Ships from the US***Summary

The Sony BD‑RE XL 100GB 10‑Pack (4548736007758) is a top‑tier, Japan‑made, triple‑layer rewritable Blu‑ray solution designed for serious archiving—HD broadcast preservation, Full HD 1920 X 1080 and 4K content storage, and professional media workflows. With its hard‑coat durability, printable surface, and massive capacity, it’s one of the most reliable high‑capacity optical media options available today.

“About Me: I’m a 73‑year‑old longtime audio/video enthusiast, and as I transition into a new phase of life, I’ll be selling a number of my carefully maintained, high‑quality components over the next several months.”

Buy with confidence, check my response.
This is a private sale. I'm not an electronic retailer. If you're not sure about anything, please ask questions before making your purchase. Thank you.

Buy Now