UBB Store

SONY CRX215E5 HP 5187-2655 ATAPI CD-R/RW DRIVE
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SONY CRX215E5 HP 5187-2655 ATAPI CD-R/RW DRIVE
Price: US $15.00

I do not know much of this item except that it is a Sony model crx215e5 and I have seen other crx215e5 for sale on .

    A friend gave it to me back when it was manufactured in 2003 and I simply never used. It's in excellent shape but I can't test it to see if it works. He gave it to me in a Samsung box and which the software and the instructions do not apply to this particular make and model of a CD disc rewriter. It says it's a rewritable and it has ultra speed look at photos for model number pin number and v / m number. Somebody out there is definitely very familiar with this make and model. I'm selling it for very cheap and if for any reason it doesn't work please return for a refund. But this could be the deal of the century!!



Buy Now