UBB Store

Samsung 16GB 1RX8 PC4-3200AA-SA2-11 SO-DIMM Laptop RAM/Memory
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Samsung 16GB 1RX8 PC4-3200AA-SA2-11 SO-DIMM Laptop RAM/Memory
Price: US $62.99
Good morning/evening! Up for sale is a used Samsung 16GB Laptop RAM stick!💽 Condition: The RAM sticks in this lot are in excellent condition and was pulled from a working laptop.🔢 Bulk Orders: If you are interested in buying all the RAM sticks available, please feel free to use Buy it Now to secure this item quickly before it sells out!🚚 Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped in 24 hours after receiving a cleared payment! If a holiday is coming up I'll do my best to get your item out before then! Also, unlike other sellers: I SHIP on Saturday as well (on orders placed before 11 AM EST)💵 Payment: Immediate payment is required, this is so I can process and have your item shipped as quickly as possible!If you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you very much for viewing my listing and I hope to have your business and support! 👍

Buy Now