You are purchasing a Samsung32”M7 (M70F) Series 4K UHD Smart Monitor (LS32FM702UNXZA) with No Stand.
The monitor is in excellentphysical condition and works well. The power cable will be included, but the stand will not be included.
About:
Samsung’s 32” M7 SmartMonitor brings AI-powered intelligence to your setup with smart features thatadapt to how you work, play, and watch. Smart TV Apps provide instant access tocontent, and Samsung TV Plus offers additional streaming options. You can launchshows, movies, and more without needing a separate device. The AI PictureOptimizer adapts the visuals for optimal quality whether working, gaming, orwatching videos. SmartThings enables control of connected devices, turning themonitor into a central IoT hub via mobile or voice command. Knox Security keepsdata safe and confidential, plus it enhances the security of IoT connectionsmade through the Smart Monitor. The 4K UHD display brings content to life invivid detail with incredible clarity. Active Voice Amplifier adapts to noisyenvironments and automatically adjusts volume. Click-to-Search offers contentdetails. Gaming Hub enables access to the biggest games from top streamingpartners with no PC or console needed.
Will only ship to aconfirmed address. Thanks!
5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE
I take my reputation very seriously. I strive for a consistent 100% positive responserating. I believe excellent customer service is the key to a thriving businessand will do my best to cater to your needs. If you have any issues whatsoeverafter receiving your item, please contact me immediately and before leavingresponse and I will do my absolute best to remedy the situation for you.
GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC
All items that I sellare 100% guaranteed to be authentic or your money back. I do not sell replicaor fake items.
I always strive to coverall angles of any item to accurately describe the condition in the pictures.Please examine all pictures closely before purchasing items.
SHIPPING POLICIES
Items will be shippedwithin 24-48 hours or within 1-2 business days of receiving payment.
A tracking number isautomatically uploaded with every shipment.
RETURN POLICY
I do my absolute best todescribe items as accurately as possible however mistakes or unforeseeninstances beyond my control do happen. If an item you receive is not asdescribed I will pay for the return shipping costs and will not charge arestocking fee. Please reach out to me in a message BEFORE OPENING A RETURNCASE.
