UBB Store

Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6" HD, N4000, 6GB, 64GB EMMC, Platinum Titan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6" HD, N4000, 6GB, 64GB EMMC, Platinum Titan
Price: US $165.00
Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6" HD, N4000, 6GB, 64GB EMMC
Like new. Barely used.Color in photo is approximate and may look lighter or darker on your monitor
Free Priority Shipping
All Items Are Sold As IsPayment is expected within 5 days of sale end or immediately with buy it now.
Any questions please ask; there are no stupid questions!
I ship to the United States Only at this time
All items are shipped within 48 hours of confirmed payment (excluding weekends and holidays).Combined shipping prices are available for multiple purchases.
Delivery confirmation is included in postage cost.I do my best to ship items at the lowest cost possible.
I leave response only after I know you have received the item purchased.All sales are final
I do my best to describe all items as accurately as possible. If you have any problems, please contact me
via e-mail asap, so that we may resolve those issues before leaving response.
I want to make each transaction as pleasant as possible for all of us.
Thanks for looking and best of luck!
AI description:The Samsung Chromebook 4 is a sleek and compact notebook/laptop designed for casual computing tasks.It features an Intel Celeron processor for efficient performance, a 11.6-inch HD display forcrisp visuals, and 6GB of RAM for smooth multitasking. The 64GB eMMC storage type provides amplespace for storing files, while the Chrome OS operating system ensures a user-friendly experience.This Chromebook is most suitable for everyday use and comes in a stylish Platinum Titan color. It includes acharger for convenience and is a reliable choice for those in need of a budget-friendly and portable computer.

Buy Now