UBB Store

Samsung HM020GI HM020Gi/I YU100-06 REV A (S0XL) M40S 2.5" 20gb 2007.03
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Samsung HM020GI HM020Gi/I YU100-06 REV A (S0XL) M40S 2.5" 20gb 2007.03
Price: US $38.69

This item is for one Samsung HM020GI HM020Gi/I YU100-06 REV A (S0XL) M40S 2.5" 20gb 2007.03. This drive and all of our drives are professionally tested and cleaned on a DOD certified machine at Oem level. We do not use software for this process! Once they have passed our Quality control they are 100% in perfect working condition!


You will get this exact item with these exact details:




Model: HM020GIHDD PN: HM020Gi/I

SATA

S/N: S0XLJ10P333751

Cap: 20GB

Rev. A

F/W: YU100-06

Date: 2007.03

P/N:257611AP241590 (M40S)

Board number on Label: UE REV.1 20070228 C6B 0867

Board number on PCB: M40S REV.01 BF41-00098A






Buy Now