UBB Store

Samsung Odyssey 27in Gaming Monitor 240Hz 1ms FHD HDMI/DP S27BG402EN
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Samsung Odyssey 27in Gaming Monitor 240Hz 1ms FHD HDMI/DP S27BG402EN
Price: US $100.00
The Samsung Odyssey 27-inch Gaming Monitor is designed for an immersive gaming experience with a high refresh rate of 240Hz and a fast response time of 1ms. It features a Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, providing clear and sharp visuals. With both DisplayPort and HDMI inputs, connectivity options are versatile. The sleek black design, along with a contrast ratio of 1000:1 and a brightness of 400 cd/m², ensures a great display for gaming enthusiasts. Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, this monitor offers reliability and performance for gaming purposes.
Used in great shape. I will include some cables though I am not sure I kept all the ones that came with it and I definitely will include the power cord.
Thanks!

Buy Now