SanDisk SDDR-91-07 ImageMate USB 2.0 CompactFlash I/II Reader/Writer - New For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SanDisk SDDR-91-07 ImageMate USB 2.0 CompactFlash I/II Reader/Writer - New
Price: US $13.99
The SanDisk SDDR-91-07 ImageMate USB 2.0 CompactFlash I/II Reader/Writer is a reliable and efficient memory card reader/writer designed for use with CompactFlash II cards. With its USB connectivity, this device offers fast and easy transfer of data from your memory card to your computer. The SanDisk brand ensures high quality and compatibility with the SanDisk SDDR-91-07 ImageMate model. This reader/writer is a convenient accessory for photographers and professionals looking to access their memory card data quickly and securely. Brand new sealed My price is 13.99 shipping is 5.99