UBB Store

Sanrio Stitch Silicone Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 8.7" Kids Shockproof
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sanrio Stitch Silicone Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 8.7" Kids Shockproof
Price: JO $55.00
Sanrio Stitch Silicone Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 8.7" | Kids Shockproof
Dear byers, I am offering a gorgeous piece from my collection!Condition(Never used, missing the original packaging)
However, since this is a beautiful, lovely item, it is unavoidable. And it is satisfactory to use.If you find yourself attracted to it, I highly recommend that you buy it now.This is a lovely item to own or to give as a special gift.I’m a new seller, I am giving the best possible customer service, best shipping costs, including free shipping
Basic information:This set includes not only the high-quality shockproof silicone case for your Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite but also a matching Stitch-themed lanyard—perfect as a gift or to keep your essentials handyProtect your tablet with style! This adorable Stitch silicone case is specifically designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 8.7Made from high-quality, non-toxic soft silicone, it provides excellent shockproof protection against drops and bumps. It features a built-in kickstand for easy movie watching and a comfortable grip for small hands. Brand new and perfect for kids or Stitch fans!
Please view all photos along with reading this description. If there is anything I need to clarify, feel free to ask questions.I have other antique and vintage items for sale at the moment and shall be listing others over the following few days,so please keep checking my items for sale.Dear Customers, you will receive exactly the same item which you see on the pictures, not similar or other.This is a lovely item to own or to give as a special gift.For any questions, please contact us!!
Shipping:I do ship worldwide by Registered mail with tracking number!Shipping time takes up to 21 business days.All additional payments such as tax, are the buyers responsibility.I ship only to the approved address that Registered in PayPal.
handling time: 3 Business days.
return policy:I check myself each product and sell only the best quality products. In any case,if you are not satisfied with the product, first, please contact me andI will do everything to your satisfaction.In any case you have a 100% Guarantee and refund. I accepted within 14 days,In its original packaging and on condition the item is its original condition as received.buyer pay for shipping and all additional payments such as tax.My customers are very important to me! please, in case of any problem or question,please feel free to contact me and I will do everything I can to make you be satisfied!
response:I give immediate positive response for buyer as soon as payment is received for the purchase.In any case of problem contact me right away before leaving response soI will do my very best to resolve any problem,and to make you satisfied.Thank you for shopping!


Buy Now