UBB Store

Sceptre Model F24, 24 inch Edgeless monitors with stands.  LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sceptre Model F24, 24 inch Edgeless monitors with stands. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
Price: US $35.38
I WILL NOT SHIP THESE, too expensive to ship without original boxes.
I have TWO of these...
One user, my son, who takes good care of his computer. We are selling these because he upgraded to some new ones. They are in great condition. Clean. Take one, or both.
I will NOT be shipping them as I do not have the original boxes or care to bother with safely packing them, unless you want to pay me $40 for shipping on top of $40 each...

Buy Now