UBB Store

Seagate Barracuda 7,200.7 80GB SATA I 7200RPM 3.5" Internal HDD ST380013AS
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Seagate Barracuda 7,200.7 80GB SATA I 7200RPM 3.5" Internal HDD ST380013AS
Price: US $24.99
The Seagate Barracuda 7,200.7 80GB SATA I 7200RPM 3.5" Internal HDD ST380013AS is a high-performance internal desktop drive designed for use with PCs. With a storage capacity of 80GB and a rotation speed of 7200 RPM, this hard drive offers fast data transfer rates and ample storage space for storing a large amount of files and applications. The drive features a sleek silver and black design, hot plug support, and a 2MB cache for improved performance. Compatible with SATA I interface, this Seagate Barracuda model is a reliable choice for enhancing the storage capabilities of a computer system.Fast shipping on this item via USPS.

Buy Now