UBB Store

Seagate ST118273LC Barracuda 18.2GB 7200RPM Ultra2 Wide SCSI 3.5" HARD DRIVE
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Seagate ST118273LC Barracuda 18.2GB 7200RPM Ultra2 Wide SCSI 3.5" HARD DRIVE
Price: US $20.00
Seagate ST118273LC Barracuda 18.2GB 7200RPM Ultra2 Wide SCSI 3.5" HARD DRIVE7200RPM 1MB Cache Ultra2 Wide SCSI 80-Pin
GREAT CONDITION - PULLED FROM WORKING EQUIPMENT - I DO NOT KNOW WHAT INFO HAS BEEN LEFT ON THIS .
PLEASE SEE PICTURES AS THEY ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION AND EXACTLY WHAT YOU'D BE RECEIVING
I ship by USPS- UP TO 4 business days - NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING . I don't charge for boxes and packing material , SORRY THAT THE SHIPPING CAN BE HIGH I JUST MEASURE AND WEIGH THE ITEM AND DONT MAKE ANY PRICES.
. Please ask questions and look over pictures well before purchasing . SOME STATE RESIDENTS HAVE A STATE TAX , I'M SORRY ,ITS NOT MY CHOICE.
sales that are Sold " For parts or not working " or anything item or items that have been opened up and/or repaired by you or some else and any kind of OPENED / USED / VINTAGE software CANNOT BE RETURNED
I will pack the item so it gets to you as safely as possible
Thanks for shopping . Have an awesome day!

Buy Now