ARRIS SURFboard G54 Cable Modem & WiFi Router
BE18000 WiFi 7 & DOCSIS 3.1 Modem with a 10Gbps Port
Reasonable offers will be considered. All items are also available for sale locally and may be sold at any time, thus taken down off before the end of the listing.
Description: New, sealed in box.Pictures are of the actual item you will receive -- not stock/representative photos.
Condition: Brand new condition. Box is mint.
Features:
- DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem & Wi-Fi 7 router best for cable internet speed plans up to 2.5 Gbps
- Dual-concurrent BE18000 Wi-Fi
- One 10 Gigabit Ethernet Port plus Four 1 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 channels
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels
- Easily setup, manage and customize your modem with the SURFboard Central App
Technical Specifications:
- Best for Cable Internet Speed Plans: Up to 10 Gbps
- DOCSIS Technology: DOCSIS 3.1
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports:One 10 GB and four 1 GB Ethernet Ports
- Compatibility: Major US Cable Providers
- Built-in Wi-Fi:BE18000 Wi-Fi 7
- Wi-Fi Coverage: Up to 5,000 sq ft
- Digital Voice Service Capability: No
Compatible Service Providers:
- Altice Optimum
- Altice Suddenlink
- Atlantic Broadband
- CableOne/Sparklight
- Comcast/Xfinity
- Cox
- Grande Communications
- Mediacom
- RCN
- Service Electric
- Spectrum
- Wave Broadband
- WOW
- Zito Media
Includes:
- G54 Modem
- Power Adapter
- Documentation
- Box
Shipping: If "Free Shipping" is an option, this covers shipping to the continentalUSusing the least expensiveservice (USPS, FedEx, or UPS). Contact me for an expedited service quote or if you'd like to use another option. I will ship international as well using 's International Shipping program.I re-use packaging materials when shipping, but make sure all items are packaged safe and protected. Since I'm not a business and have a day job and otherresponsibilities, I set a 'Handling Time' of two business days. HoweverI normally ship same day (I have a scale and label printer at home) and depending on timing USPS packages will go out with the daily mail if paid and packaged before it picks up. I will also 'ship' on the weekend, but depending on the courier, it may not actually 'go out' until Monday. (aka I ship as fast as possible, outside of extreme circumstances.)
Please contact me withany questions, I'll respond as soon as possible.
Thanks!
