UBB Store

SilverStone RM47-502-I 4U Interchangeable Rackmount Chassis Front Accessible
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SilverStone RM47-502-I 4U Interchangeable Rackmount Chassis Front Accessible
Price: US $524.39
SilverStone RM47-502-I 4U Interchangeable Rackmount Chassis Front Accessible
  • Manufacturer:Silverstone
  • Part Number:RM47-502-I

Elevated Versatility via Interchangeable Components - With a front-accessible expansion slot card ports and I/O components design, both the handlebars and rackmount sliding rail positions are interchangeable to facilitate this orientation. Internally, both the 5.25” drive cage and PSU mount positions offer interchangeable options between the front and rear configurations. Multi-Expansion Card Configuration - The RM47-502-I supports motherboards of up to SSI-EEB form factor, paired with a total of 11 PCI expansion slots. Among these, 8 slots are low-profile, while the remaining 3 are standard height and oriented vertically. This setup effortlessly accommodates 1 high-end consumer graphics card along with multiple expansion cards, adapter cards and more. Excellent Cooling Capabilities - Aligned with SilverStone’s rackmount design philosophy, the RM47-502-I incorporates compatibility with liquid cooling radiators of up to 280mm in size, enhancing the cooling capabilities of the server chassis, allowing for efficient heat dissipation and optimal performance.

  • Front-facing motherboard I/O
  • Interchangeable front panel I/O, rackmount sliding rails, handlebars, 5.25” device, and PSU mounts can all be swapped between the front and back
  • 8 low-profile + 3 standard height PCI expansion slots
  • Support up to SSI-EEB motherboards
  • Supports 280mm radiator or 2 x 160mm fans*
About the Manufacturer

Founded in 2003, SilverStone is an established leader in its field, with an elite team of engineers; they started their quest of providing products that create inspirations. They continue to pride themselves in providing the highest level of standards in designing and manufacturing computer enclosures, power supplies, and accessories. Bulk Pricing

For customers who wish to order large quantities of this item and would like to receive bulk pricing, please contact us directly and we will provide the best price possible.

Buy Now