UBB Store

Silverstone FP32B 3.5inch Bay Front I/O module, Black
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Silverstone FP32B 3.5inch Bay Front I/O module, Black
Price: US $24.99

IntroductionThe FP32 is a convenient I/O ports kit for the new generation of computers. At an easy to integrate size of a 3.5” drive bay, it is available in either silver or black aluminum finish. By providing connections for four USB 2.0 ports (also compatible with version 1.0 & 1.1), one firewire IEEE 1394 port, and two audio ports compatible in AC97 and High Definition audio (Azalia) standard, the FP32 is also excellent upgrade for any aluminum case.Special FeatureCompact and lightweight
Simple installation via grouped connectors
USB, IEEE 1394, and audio ports
AC97 & HD audio compatible (Azalia)
High quality aluminum finish

Color BlackMaterialAll aluminum casing Application3.5" drive bay Cable Length600mm ConnectorsUSB x 4
Firewire IEEE 1394 x 1
Audio x 1 (Azalia compatible)
Mic x 1 (Azalia compatible) Dimension102mm (W) x 25.4mm (H) x 120mm (D)



Buy Now