SkyPad XL 3.0: Shiny Sora No. 978, Error 404 Sora Not Found, and Sora Original For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SkyPad XL 3.0: Shiny Sora No. 978, Error 404 Sora Not Found, and Sora Original
Price: US $1100.00
The SkyPad 3.0XL is a glass mouse pad featuring a multicolor design with a shiny Sora theme. This includes three different designs: Shiny Sora No. 978, Error 404 Sora Not Found, and Sora Original. These were the first three exclusive drops by SkyPAD and still include the original stickers. Near perfect condition, very minor damage to the box edges from storage and transportation. Will consider offers. I am out of cell service for work for up to a week, please message me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.