UBB Store

Skynet 30 Volt DC Output .4amp AC Adapter Part #15J0300. Model DAD-3004 Untested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Skynet 30 Volt DC Output .4amp AC Adapter Part #15J0300. Model DAD-3004 Untested
Price: US $9.99

Skynet 30 Volt DC Output .4amp AC Adapter Part #15J0300. Model DAD-3004 Untested


If you have any questions regarding this listing please contact me, and I will try to assist you.

Shipping:

I have 2 business days handling time on all my listings. I will for the most part ship out orders every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This schedule may change due to Post Office Observed Holidays or other issues.

Payment and Returns:

I accept payments through 's payment system. If there is a payment method you would like to pay with that is not available, let me know and I will try to assist. I do not accept returns unless the listing was not as described. If you receive an item that was not as described, please contact me first before leaving negative response, and I will try to help you out as soon as possible.

Sales Tax:

All Washington State Residents must pay 8.3% sales tax. Does not apply to shipping and handling.

For those outside of Washington, you may have to pay state taxes and the rate varies from state to state. Please make sure you are aware of this before making a purchase.

-Great-Games-N-More



Buy Now