Skytech Chronos Mini Gaming PC Desktop SGST-CHRONOSM-0300- For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Skytech Chronos Mini Gaming PC Desktop SGST-CHRONOSM-0300-
Price: US $1800.00
Introducing the Skytech Chronos Mini Gaming PC Desktop SGST-CHRONOSM-0300-, perfect for all your gaming needs. This powerful desktop is equipped with an Intel Core i5-10400F processor speed of 2.90 GHz, making it a great choice for even the most demanding games. The Skytech Gaming brand is known for its high-quality products and this mini PC is no exception. It's perfect for gamers who want a compact and efficient setup without sacrificing performance. Whether you're playing the latest AAA titles or streaming your favorite games, this desktop is sure to impress GeForce rtx 3070 come with it I had it installed then fusion 2.0 I have the scan code in the pictures of the box I’ve did a complete wipe factory reset runs brand new I had windows 11 installed as well that’s why I am asking for the price that I’m asking for because of all that I’ve dun to it does not come with Mouse or keyboard no scratches or dents don’t have to worry about performance I had it cleaned by geek squad in and out no dust hope you will enjoy it as much as I did selling for my kids traveling expenses I’m doing it for them.