Seller's NotesComes with what is seen in the pictures. Please view pictures for cosmetic condition.
ShippingI ship fast!!! Within 24 hours after your payment has cleared! Saturdays, Sundays, & Holidays are not considered to be business days.
Refunds (Only Pertains to Customers who Live in the United States)
If you are not totally happy with your item; No Problem! I have one of the easiest return policies here on .(Procedure)- File a return here on .-State the reason you are not happy with your item.-I will send you a free of charge return shipping label through your messages app-Wrap the item in the box/polymailer it was shipped in, (Please do your best to send the item back protected)-Drop the item off at the post office.-Once it is returned, I will issue you a full refund within 2 business days of the item being received.
I want my customers to be "HAPPY" with their purchase!
One last thing! I do not issue partial refunds. In the past customers have used partial refunds as leverage for response. I refuse to issue partial refunds anymore!
(Customers who live outside of the immediate U.S. will need to pay return shipping charges.)
