Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi Lightsaber Gaming Mouse Pad 900x400mm/4XL Disney New For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi Lightsaber Gaming Mouse Pad 900x400mm/4XL Disney New
Price: US $35.00
I purchased this a year+ ago for my desk. Was told I could see if it fit my desk as I thought it would be too big. Then GameStop said I couldn’t return it. It’s been sitting next to my desk for all that time and have intended to resell it. The second time it was open is to take pictures and then immediately put away. It’s in amazing shape like brand new. But once again does not fit my corner gaming desk. The Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi Lightsaber Gaming Mouse Pad is a high-quality accessory designed for gaming enthusiasts. With dimensions of 900x400mm/4XL, this mouse pad provides ample space for comfortable gameplay. Featuring the iconic lightsaber design from Star Wars, this Disney-branded product adds a touch of fandom flair to your gaming setup. Perfect for fans of both gaming and the popular sci-fi franchise, this mouse pad offers both style and functionality for an enhanced gaming experience.