UBB Store

StarTech 23.8-inch 16:9 Computer Monitor Privacy Screen 238A-PRIVACY-SCREEN
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
StarTech 23.8-inch 16:9 Computer Monitor Privacy Screen 238A-PRIVACY-SCREEN
Price: US $95.99
Highlights
  • Startech 23.8-inch 16:9 Computer Monitor Privacy Screen, Hanging Acrylic Filter, Monitor Screen Protector, 30 Deg.
Description23.8-inch 16:9 Computer Monitor Privacy Screen, Hanging Acrylic Filter, Quick-Install Security Shield, Monitor Screen Protector, +/- 30 Deg. View, Glossy - TAA 238A-PRIVACY-SCREEN

Thank you for checking out my listing. I will work very hard to make sure you have a great buying experience.

- If you see an item at a lower price somewhere else, simply copy and paste the listing in a message and I will work to match the price if possible

-Ship same day payment is made. I will do my best to get as many orders out as possible as the cutoff is 10am but usually anything before 4pm will go out

-I ship Monday-Friday and most Saturdays


This is very important. PLEASE BRING ANY ISSUE TO MY ATTENTION. I WILL DO MY BEST TO FIX ANY ISSUE.


All Buyers will be taken care of and you will be very happy buying from me.



Buy Now