UBB Store

StarTech Gigabit Multi Mode Fiber Ethernet Media Converter SC-550m (MCMGBSC055)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
StarTech Gigabit Multi Mode Fiber Ethernet Media Converter SC-550m (MCMGBSC055)
Price: US $29.00
StarTech Gigabit Multi Mode Fiber Ethernet Media Converter SC-550m (MCMGBSC055)
FREE SHIPPING
Condition:USED🔹This device has undergone a basic power-on test.It successfully powers up
✅ What isIncluded:- Generic Power adapterNo other parts or accessories are included.
>>> Comes as displayedin photos <<<
PLEASE REFER TO THE PICTURES
TERMS OF SALE:


* Item will be carefully packaged, processed, and shipped out promptly upon cleared receipt of payment.

* I recycle shipping supplies.

* I will try my hardest to deliver 5stars service from the start to finish.

- Please feel free to contact me with any questions in regard to the item, I will get back to you in a prompt manner, I will try my best to resolve the problem(s).


**UNITS ARE INSPECTED & RECORDED BY SERIAL NUMBERS BEFORE SHIPPING FOR SECURITY PURPOSES**
THANKS


Buy Now