Supermicro A1SRi-2758F Mini-ITX Motherboard Dual LAN w/ I/O Shield SATA For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Supermicro A1SRi-2758F Mini-ITX Motherboard Dual LAN w/ I/O Shield SATA
Price: US $300.00
Open Box Brand New Spare Unused!* Supermicro A1SRi-2758F C2758 *** REV 2.0 *** : the earlier boards would eventually brick themselves due to the Intel C2000 bug. REV 2.0 boards had been updated. This was a spare board I purchased as a backup for our firewall. We are upgrading and going with a 10GbE WAN connection, upgrading our firewall and no longer have any need to keep this as a spare. I just opened the static bag 10 minutes ago for the first time for pictures specifically to show it’s a REV 2.0 board.Board draws just 20W so extremely low power yet extremely powerful for a firewall or even a dedicated low power NAS build. It has 4x 1GbE NICs and 1 IPMI Management NIC. 16GB is a standard RAM amount for this board as a firewall however it supports up to 64GB. So many features and the amazing SuperMicro quality. PfSense / OPNSense / Proxmox / Debian, etc all run beautifully on this board.