UBB Store

Supermicro AOC-MTG-I2T Intel x550 Dual RJ45 1/10GBase-T SIOM with BKT-0086L
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Supermicro AOC-MTG-I2T Intel x550 Dual RJ45 1/10GBase-T SIOM with BKT-0086L
Price: US $28.00
Up for sellingSupermicro AOC-MTG-I2T Intel x550 2-Port RJ45 1/10GBase-T SIOM Network card NIC with BKT-0086L bracket and screw.Verified and tested prior removed from server.BKT-0086L2-port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with an internal bracket for 1U chassis (Twin
SYS-2029BT-HNR, SYS-2029BT-HNTR, SYS-2029BT-HTR, SYS-F619P2-RC1, SYS-F619P2-RC0,
SYS-F619P2-RT, SYS-F619P2-RTN, Ultimate Ethernet Controllers in Supermicro Super I/O Module

The Supermicro AOC-MTG-i2T are the most feature rich low power 10GBase-T controllers in the market today. Based on the Intel®X550 chipset with virtualization features such as VXLAN and NVGRE, it offers flexible connectivity selection for all networking requirements. The second generation integrated 10GbE MAC+PHY drives down both cost and power enabling a highly cost effective deployment of 10GbE in the data center. The AOC-MTG-i2T is among the most innovative 10GbE controllers in the market and an excellent choice to expand network connectivity in data centers and enterprise environments.Key Features• Super I/O Module (SIOM) Form Factor
• Intel®X550 10GbE controller. The second generation, 10GBase-T controller with integrated MAC and PHY.
• Backward compatibility with existing 1000Base-T networks simplifies the transition to 10 GbE.
• Dual RJ45 Connectors
• Network Virtualization Offloads: VXLAN and NVGRE
• VMDq and SR-IOV for virtualized Environment
• Asset Management Features with thermal sensor
• NC-SI for Remote Management
• Supports RJ-45 Category-6 and 6A cables
• RoHS compliant 6/6General
- Intel®X550 10GbE controller with integrated 10GBase-T copperPHYs
- Super I/O Module (SIOM) Form Factor
- Dual RJ45 ports

I/O Features
- MSI/MSI-X support
- Low Latency
- Multiple Queues: 64 Tx and Rx Per Port
- Tx/Rx IP, SCTP, TCP, and UDP Checksum Offloading (IPv4,IPv6) Capabilities
- Tx TCP Segmentation Offload (IPv4, IPv6)
- Receive and Transmit Side Scaling for Windows Environmentand Scalable I/O for Linux Environments (IPv4, IPv6 and TCP/UDP)

Virtualization Features
- Multi-mode I/O Virtualization Operations
- Network Virtualization Stateless Offload: VXLAN, NVGRE
- Support for Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq)
- 64 Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) Queue Pairs Per Port
- Flexible Port Partitioning: 64 VFs per Port
- PCI-SIG SR-IOV
- 802.1q VLAN support

Management Features
- Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE) support
- Remote Boot iSCSI and FCoE
- IEEE 1588
- Asset Management support on Supermicro®platforms
- NC-SI for Remote Management

Cable Support
- RJ-45 Category-6 up to 55m; Category-6A up to 100m

Power Consumption
- AOC-MTG-i2T: Typical 11W, Maximum 13W

Operating Conditions
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Storage humidity: 90% non-condensing relative humidity at 35°C

Physical Dimensions
- Card PCB dimensions: 92mm (3.62in) x 87.1mm (3.43in) (W xD)

Supported Platforms
- Supermicro® motherboards with Super I/O Module slot
- Supermicro® server systems with Super I/O Module slot


Buy Now