UBB Store

T-Force Vulcan Z (Team group) 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 RAM For Performance PC
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
T-Force Vulcan Z (Team group) 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 RAM For Performance PC
Price: US $178.00

BARELY USED (PC SAT)


Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Performance Desktop Memory Model


Model SN: TLZGD432G3200HC16FDC01


This has been sitting in a gaming PC that has been sitting forever. It literally was only used for about 6-9 months of actual use. I am an IT System Engineer. I THOROUGHLY tested the RAM. I ran a stress test on the ram using Prime 95. I ran an extended custom large-FFT stress test inside Windows to push both the RAM and the CPU's memory controller, ensuring perfect real-world stability under heavy loads. Everything passed with zero errors!


The RAM has barely been used. It’s almost brand new. Yours at a 35% discount!



FEATURES:

Simple design to perfectly protect the cooling module

High thermal conductive adhesive

Supports Intel & AMD motherboards

Selected high-quality IC

Supports XMP2.0

Energy saving with ultra-low working voltage



Buy Now