UBB Store

Tamrac Superlight Computer Messenger 15 Bag Laptop Protective Travel Case, 15.4"
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Tamrac Superlight Computer Messenger 15 Bag Laptop Protective Travel Case, 15.4"
Price: US $24.87
See photos for dimensions with a tape measure prior to purchase to ensure a proper fit.
Packaging surfaces may show shelf wear. See photos.
I usually ship on the same day or within 24 hours Monday through Friday. I am a U.S. based seller and getting the item to the shipping service FAST is a priority to me. Happy to provide exact measurements, answer questions or send additional photos if requested.I do not use stock photos, See pictures for the actual item(s).
Thanks!
Returns are accepted in the original condition the item was sent in for 30 days after purchase.

Buy Now