The Targus Ultra-Mini Retractable Optical Mouse AMU18US is a compact and convenient mini mouse designed with a retractable cord for easy storage and travel. It features optical tracking technology for precise cursor movement, a scroll wheel for smooth scrolling, and 3 buttons for basic functionality. The mouse is powered by a built-in cord and can be connected conveniently to a USB port for use with computers and other devices. With its sleek design and practical features, the Targus Ultra-Mini Mouse is a solid choice for those in need of a reliable and space-saving mouse option.
Bin 17
MAKE AN OFFER
If you make a reasonable offer, I will most likely be willing to negotiate.
Item is being sold as-is, where-is, with no returns.
No warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied. Sale is made without recourse.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask before offerding. If you would like additional photos or information, I’m happy to help if I can—just ask.
The item shown in the photos is exactly what you will receive. That, I can guarantee. You are offerding on the item in the photographs. I do use AI to assist with descriptions and related content, and while I do my best to proofread everything, there may be occasional errors or inaccuracies in specific details.
By placing a offer or making an offer, you agree to all listed terms and fees. This includes shipping costs, my handling time, and the packaging of your item. All items will be securely packaged and shipped with a tracking number. No refunds will be issued for any and all reasons.
