UBB Store

Techkey Mini Size USB Bluetooth Dongle Windows 7/8/8.1/10 KG -
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Techkey Mini Size USB Bluetooth Dongle Windows 7/8/8.1/10 KG -
Price: US $11.00

Techkey Mini Size USB Bluetooth Dongle Windows 7/8/8.1/10 KG

FREE SHIPPING

OPEN BOX-UNUSED

Techkey Mini Size USB Bluetooth Dongle Bluetooth 5.0+EDR

MODEL NAME: TECHKEY-001

FCC ID: Comes as showing on photos <<<
PLEASE REFER TO THE PICTURES
TERMS OF SALE:


* Item will be carefully packaged, processed, and shipped out promptly upon cleared receipt of payment.

* I take pride in making sure your item gets to you safely.

* I recycle shipping supplies.

* I will try my hardest to deliver 5 star service from start to finish.

- Please feel free to contact me with any questions in regard to the item and I will get back to you in a prompt manner I will try my best to resolve the problem.

Thanks


**UNITS ARE INSPECTED & RECORDED BY SERIAL NUMBERS BEFORE SHIPPING FOR SECURATE PURPOSE**
Thanks.

Buy Now