UBB Store

Tested Ooma Telo VOIP Gateway w/ Power Supply Great Condition Home Phone Service
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Tested Ooma Telo VOIP Gateway w/ Power Supply Great Condition Home Phone Service
Price: US $34.99

I own one of these and love it — Ooma Telo delivers clear, reliable VoIP service at a fraction of traditional phone costs (ours is all taxes - about $8 / month). This is an extra unit I no longer need.

I called Ooma customer service and confirmed that the new owner can reset and configure it with their own number and service. I performed a power‑on test and successfully made an Ooma‑to‑Ooma call; external calling will activate once registered to a new account.

Includes original power cord and AC adapter. Unit shows extremely light surface wear from normal use. Compact design with integrated controls for voicemail, volume, and call functions.




Buy Now