UBB Store

The OmniShelf Magnetic Portable Workstation Toolbox 40 lb Laptop Stand 5 Count
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The OmniShelf Magnetic Portable Workstation Toolbox 40 lb Laptop Stand 5 Count
Price: US $800.00
  • The OmniShelf, the world’s first portable computer workstation, magnetic laptop stand, portable desk, multimeter case, or Computer workstation, also doubles as a briefcase, attaches to surfaces with three industrial strength magnets, sides of trucks, factory walls, HVAC machinery, etc. Keeps hands free to work on the job site
  • Perfect solution for workers using tools, laptop computers, tablets etc. Electricians, Business professionals, HVAC, Maintenance, If your job involves travel, tools or needing a portable laptop stand, tool box, or portable desk we’ve got you covered!
  • Made in the USA, virtually indestructible plastic, lightweight, yet incredibly sturdy and durable, holds up to 50 lbs., deep shelf supports most trade tools, laptops, tablets, calculators, & other accessories, easily transports all your materials from site to site.
  • In addition to the large rear magnets, there are 4 small rare earth magnets on the inside of The Omnishelf at the top, when shelf is opened, to hold tools, phones etc. There is also a File folder space in for storing important paperwork, comes with a large mouse pad doubles as a smooth desk top, Shelf can be used as portable computer workstation
  • Honeycomb hexagon design reinforces both sides of case, opens on steel cables for maximum support, rear magnets are one directional, attached with stainless steel bolts and nuts, safe for laptop, tablets and electronic devices

Shipping is free for domestic ground with tracking. If you have any questions AFTER reading this listing and AFTER viewing the photos, just ask.
THERE'S NO NEED TO ASK IF YOU CAN BUY 12 OF AN ITEM IF I CLEARLY HAVE 3 AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THOSE QUESTIONS ARE USELESS AND I WILL IGNORE THEM.
YOU AS THE BUYER ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INPUTING THE CORRECT ADDRESS. I DO NOT CHANGE THE ADDRESS WHEN I PRINT THE LABEL VIA , SO IF IT GOES TO THE WRONG ADDRESS IT'S YOUR FAULT.
I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS, MY LISTINGS STATE THIS. IF YOU'RE NOT SURE AN ITEM WILL WORK FOR YOU, DO NOT BUY IT FROM ME. AGAIN, I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS.
WHEN CREATING THE LISTING I INCLUDE AS MUCH INFORMATION AS I CAN ABOUT THE ITEM. MODEL NUMBERS ARE ALSO INCLUDED IN THE LISTING. I DON'T KNOW HOW ITEMS WORK AND I'M NOT TECH SUPPORT. DO NOT BUY FROM ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO NEED HELP WITH TROUBLESHOOTING.

Buy Now