UBB Store

This listing is for:(1) Blank CD-RW 74min 650MB Rewritable Compact Disc
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This listing is for:(1) Blank CD-RW 74min 650MB Rewritable Compact Disc
Price: US $3.00

BUSTER'S MISCELLANY EMPORIUM.

Hi I’m Buster-I was an electrician for 30years-Then I retired-So I’m selling left over materials and tools that I nolonger need or use-if you are looking for a hard to find electrical item-I justmight have it-or good quality used tools priced fairly I might have some ofthem as well-I’m also checking out garage sales, yard sales and saleslooking for unique and hard to find items that might be of interest. So mystore has hundreds of items many-priced under $5 and hundreds priced at$2.Right now and into the foreseeable future-I have a LUCKY 7 SALE-SOSHIPPING IS FREE WHEN YOU PURCHASE 7 ITEMS OR MORE AT THE LISTED PRICE-N/AW/BEST OFFER(IF YOU WANT TOBUY MULTIPLE ITEMS AT A DISCOUNT MAKE AN REASONABLE OFFER-ALL OF MY LISTINGSHAVE BEST OFFER AVAILABLE-AND ASK FOR COMBINED SHIPPNG AND I’LL SEE ABOUTREDUCING SHIPPNG COSTS I USUALLY CAN REDUCE SHIPPING IN MOST CASES)-ALLINVENTORY IS ELIGIBLE. Sorry we can't ship to P.O. Boxes.

Thanks for your interest-BUSTER




PRODUCT LISTING DESCRIPTION:

FORSALEIS A NEW:

Blank CD-RW 74min 650MB Rewritable Compact Disc

(SEE PHOTOS FOR ACTUAL ITEMS FOR SALE).IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO E-MAIL ME.

TRANSACTION DETAILS:

The listing is for the CD picturedin the listing.Shipping cost varies due to buyers location via most economical method available,paymentmanaged by E-Bay, and please if any issues arise before, during or after a sale, contact me before leaving negative response.As always thank you for your interest.

Buster



Buy Now