Topaz Systems SignatureGem LCD 4x5 electronic signature pad, model T-LBK766SE-BHSB-R. This is a professional-grade electronic signature capture pad with a backlit LCD display and active pen. The LCD signing area displays the electronic ink beneath the pen as you sign. The unit features USB connectivity, and the USB cable and stylus/pen shown in the photos are included. This unit has been tested and is working properly. I tested the LCD display and stylus, verified that the pen tracks across the entire signing area, and tested the unit with Topaz SigPlus DemoOCX software on a computer. The signature appeared properly on the computer, and there were no dead spots in the signing area. Please note that no operating instructions or software are included. The buyer will need to download the appropriate Topaz software/drivers and configure the signature pad for their particular computer and application. Please verify compatibility with your computer and software before purchasing. Please examine all photos carefully as they are part of the description and show the actual item you will receive.
Use shipping calculator to determine actual shipping cost. Stated shipping and Handling are for the U.S. Continental 48 states. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Protectorates, and other destinations may be higher. I WILL ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, and U.S. Protectorates, but please contact me before purchasing so I can provide an accurate shipping quote. I ship internationally only through the International Shipping Program and to all countries served by that program. I will happily combine shipping, WHEN I CAN and WHEN IT MAKES SENSE, on multiple purchases. CHECK OUT MY OTHER COOL ITEMS!!!!!!
