UBB Store

Two Keyboard Kits: Kenyo Y-8 & Keychron Q10 Pro Mechanical Keyboard Kit Bundle
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Two Keyboard Kits: Kenyo Y-8 & Keychron Q10 Pro Mechanical Keyboard Kit Bundle
Price: US $290.00
Kenyo Y-8 & Keychron Q10 Pro Mechanical Keyboard Kit Bundle.Neither has been built just opened to take photos. I just never got around to building these keyboards as I found one I really like.
Ask if you have anymore questions or need more photos!Kenyo Y-8Cream and Heat Treated Red Brass Weight
Solder PCB
I will be including:
MONE Stabilizer v2 Kit (Made for thin pcbs)Keychron Q10 ProShell White
I will be including:
Upgrade Poron Foam from Keyboard Kustons
Mode Anthracite Keycaps
Quartz Wrist rest

Buy Now