UBB Store

UPERFECT OLED Portable Monitor, 16" 3K 120Hz 0.1ms Portable Gaming Monitor
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
UPERFECT OLED Portable Monitor, 16" 3K 120Hz 0.1ms Portable Gaming Monitor
Price: US $250.00
I'm selling a like new, only used onceUPERFECT OLED Portable Monitor, 16" 3K 120Hz 0.1ms Portable Gaming Monitor. It was purchased April 3, 2025 from Amazon. I bought it to have a monitor when I'm on the road, but only ended up using it once. I no longer have the box, but the item is in like new condition and comes with all original items.
Selling just to get rid of things I'm not using.
Some specs include:
  • Stunning OLED 3K Visuals: Enjoy breathtaking image quality with OLED panel, offering 2880x1800 3K resolution and an extraordinary 100000:1 contrast ratio for deep blacks and vibrant visuals. NOTE: This is the non-touch version. Please be sure to connect the power supply to the monitor before use
  • Ultra-Smooth Performance: Enjoy ultra-fluid visuals with a 120Hz refresh rate and 0.1ms response time, ensuring minimal blur for gaming, video editing, and fast-paced content. NOTE: To get 120Hz when connected via HDMI, select a lower resolution, as the refresh rate is only 75Hz at 2880x1800. Type-C connections are unaffected
  • Precision Color Accuracy: Achieve professional-level color reproduction with 100% DCI-P3 color coverage and 8bit+FRC depth, delivering rich, true-to-life colors ideal for creators and designers
  • Exceptional Brightness: Brightness up to 500 nits ensures brilliant clarity and visibility, even in bright environments or outdoor use
  • Ultra-Thin, Market-Leading Design: The thinnest portable monitor ever. Designed for mobility, the ultra-slim profile-0.15" and lightweight build-1.6lb make it perfect for on-the-go work, gaming, or entertainment

Shipping will be $20 via UPS Ground. Local pickup in NYC(SoHo) available as well.
Check my response and buy with confidence. All the items I sell are as described.
Thanks and happy shopping!

Buy Now