US Robotics Sportster Voice 56k Fax Modem - External - original USR power supply For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
US Robotics Sportster Voice 56k Fax Modem - External - original USR power supply
Price: US $40.00
Vintage PC-era US Robotics external 56k Fax Modem w/ original, functioning power supply This is actually my modem I used back in the BBS days! Fully functional and undamaged. Power supply is original and functions. RED CS light is shown (Clear To Send). Getting ready to retire and selling my stuff. One of the best modems of that day, and external means you can disconnect or reset easily, unlike internal modem cards. Will look very cool on a vintage PC! I hear BBS's are making a comeback... Such a great time that was! I do not have the serial cable anymore for your com port. Enjoy!