UBB Store

UT Wire [2-Pack Pocket Snap & Store Earphone Case Pouch, Black with Solid Grey I
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
UT Wire [2-Pack Pocket Snap & Store Earphone Case Pouch, Black with Solid Grey I
Price: US $24.25
UT Wire [2-Pack Pocket Snap & Store Earphone Case Pouch, Black with Solid Grey I UT Wire [2-Pack Pocket Snap & Store Earphone Case Pouch, Black with Solid Grey I New About This Product UT Wire [2-Pack Pocket Snap & Store Earphone Case Pouch, Black with Solid Grey I

JUST SQUEEZE AND STORE – Features a snap spring closure so just squeeze the Pocket to store items in a snap. No need to fumble with zippers or buttons! | DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – With a durable canvas exterior, the Pocket can handle frequent day-to-day use and any bumps in your travels. Extra care was put into ensuring that the snap spring is properly concealed and protected for longevity. | PREMIUM QUALITY LAYERS – Along with the canvas exterior, the Pocket is lined with a padding and a soft, cotton interior to protect cables from scratches and from tangles. | TRAVEL-FRIENDLY DESIGN – Its compact and lightweight form makes it easy to hold in one hand and to fit in purses, luggage, gym bags, and backpacks. Designed in California. PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 4.5” (W) x 2.75” (H)

Product Gallery 📋 Item Specifics BrandUT WireTypeBack CoverColorBlackFeaturesAnti-Scratch, Impact ResistantMaterialCanvasUnit Quantity2Unit TypeUnitItem Height2.75Item Length4.5Item Width4.5Manufacturer Warranty1 YearCountry of OriginUSACalifornia Prop 65 WarningYesCompatible BrandUniversalPersonalizeNo 🚚 Shipping Method Free Shipping Handling 1 Business Day Delivery 2-6 Business Days 🔄 Returns Policy 30 Day Returns Period 30 Days 🏪 ema_outlet We strive for 5-star positive response. Please message us before leaving negative response — let's solve any issues together! Visit Our Store →

Buy Now