[Description]Original Ulead authoring bundle CD originally included with an I-O DATA DVD drive. The disc label shows DVD MovieWriter 3 SE for I-O DATA, VideoStudio 7 SE, PhotoImpact 8 SE, and COOL 3D SE. This listing is for the disc only; no original case, box, manual, or key is included. A useful replacement, archive item, or collectible for vintage PC multimedia / DVD authoring software setups. Please review the photos carefully before purchase.
[Condition & Photos]Please refer to the photos for the exact item you will receive.All photos are of the actual item and are taken as-is. I do not retouch or digitally alter scratches, stains, or other marks.
Since this is a privately stored item, there may be minor signs of age and storage such as light scuffs, small creases, fading, discoloration, sun fading, scratches, or stains that may not be fully visible in photos.If you are very sensitive to condition or are looking for a like-new item, please review all photos carefully and consider before purchasing.
[Shipping & Packaging]Printed matter is usually shipped via Japan Post International Mail (Printed Matter / Airmail). Tracking is generally not available for ordinary letter-post items unless an added registered service is used, and delivery times vary by destination.
CDs, DVDs, and similar disc items are usually shipped via Japan Post International ePacket Light, which includes tracking and typically takes about 5 to 21 days depending on the destination and customs processing.
For items other than printed matter or disc-based media, I may use SpeedPAK Economy or another international courier service depending on the item type, size, value, and destination in order to provide a safer and more suitable shipping method.
Please note that customs clearance, local delivery conditions, or international transport disruptions may cause delays beyond the estimated transit time.
Your order will be packed carefully to prevent damage in transit.To reduce waste, I may use clean recycled/reused packing materials (boxes, padding, etc.).
Please note: As this is an international shipment, minor scuffs or wear to the outer case/packaging may occur during transit. Thank you for your understanding.
[Customs and duties]Import charges (such as duties, taxes, and fees) may apply depending on the destination and local regulations.
For eligible orders shipped to the United States, shipments may be handled under a Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) method, meaning applicable import-related charges are prepaid. Please refer to the checkout details shown by , as eligibility and rules can vary by item, value, and destination.
Shipping method note:For standard items, I typically use SpeedPAK Economy. For higher-value orders, I may use a premium courier route (e.g., SpeedPAK via FedEx or DHL) to improve tracking and delivery reliability.
[Multiple Listings / Availability]I list items on multiple marketplaces. In the rare case it sells elsewhere first, the order may be canceled and refunded.
[More Items]Please check my store for more items.
[About Proceeds]A portion of the proceeds will be used to support my goal of establishing an employment support facility for people with disabilities in Japan.Thank you for your support.
