VINTAGE 3M Brand Commercial Package Transparencies 3 1/16” x 3 5/8” - 3 Packs For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The Vintage 3M Brand Commercial Package Transparencies are standard size slides measuring 3 1/16” x 3 5/8”. These transparencies are ideal for creating clear and crisp documents or images for use in presentations, meetings, or other professional settings. The trusted 3M brand ensures high quality and reliability for your communication needs.I’ve seen them photos, there are three different types of transparencies. Color positive, dry, photo projection, and projection infrared.To my best knowledge, these transparencies have been stored in an air conditioned photo lab. However, as I am not the original owner, I cannot guarantee their condition. I have set the price lower due to this fact.