UBB Store

VINTAGE APPLE II PLUS VIDEX ENHANCER II MODIFIED KEYBOARD OVERLAY MICROSCI
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
VINTAGE APPLE II PLUS VIDEX ENHANCER II MODIFIED KEYBOARD OVERLAY MICROSCI
Price: US $250.00
You are offerding on a Videx modified Apple II plus. It is in good cosmetic condition, and appears to work fine. It has various modifications to it. I assume to allow it to do lower case letters. I have taken various pictures of the boards inside it (mostly having to do with the keyboard). It also has some Videx button board on top (I disconnected it from the keyboard PCB to keep it form getting broken if you take the cover off and forget it's there). There are also some red wires connecting various chips on the board. It doesn't have the standard Apple disk controller either...it says MICROSCI.

Buy Now