UBB Store

Victsing PC262A Wireless Rechargeable USB Optical Mouse no Receiver
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Victsing PC262A Wireless Rechargeable USB Optical Mouse no Receiver
Price: US $8.79
Victsing PC262A Wireless Rechargeable USB Optical Mouse no Receiver
New in Box, the USB wireless receiver dongle is missing from box. See last picture.
1/18/26 USPS raised rates 8%.***4/26/26 USPS increased rates another 8%!*** increased on 7/13/26-ugh***StartingOct. 4-Jan. 17 a temporary 6% increase by USPS.Choice of shipping options under shipping details that fit your budget. I will have less free shipping for now. Thank you for your purchase. If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, please contact me and I will make it right.I ship quickly and package with care!

Buy Now