Video Scaler for MDA / CGA / EGA to VGA Adapter for Toshiba T1000 Amstrad PPC640 etc
Use your vintage PC with a VGA monitor. You could then connect to a VGA to HDMI + HDMI to USBadapter to capture vintage game play on a modern PC.
This is the self assembly kit, and the Pi Pico shown is not included.I recommend using a Pico 2. Although either will work fine. Pi Pico boards cost around £5 elsewhere.The Pico needs flashing with the MCEBlaster software from Github.
My version of the PCB uses more generic 5v to 3.3v level shifter boards. I have some 10cm extension cablesif the board overlaps with other used ports on your laptop.
Provide 5v power to the Pi Pico.It should auto switch to MDA or EGA if connected, and pressing the auto button should centre it,but I'm unable to test that as my units only have CGA output, which works great.
In the colour test photo blue doesn't look quite right, but that's just my phone camera, in reality it's blue.
UK Postage £1.50. Happy to post worldwide for £9.99.
