UBB Store

Vintage 1960s computer handmade? circuit boards, projects, parts, Allied books
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage 1960s computer handmade? circuit boards, projects, parts, Allied books
Price: US $25.00

Vintage 1960s computer handmade? circuit boards, projects, parts, Allied books


Direct current, electronic terms and data handbook


4 similar logic or power boards? I have no idea


Various blank project boards and stencils


A few other unknown circuit boards. All probably 1960s. Please offer on what you know and see.



See all my listings this week at my Seller's other items page


Please ask questions or request more photos. COMMENTS:
The items I list are usually clean, in decent or excellent collector condition and stored properly for decades, without smells and from a smoke free and pet free home. If I wouldn't want an item in my home, I wouldn't want it in your home. So, I don't list dirty junk... I list old junk :-) but not dirty junk.
SHIPPING COMMENTS:
Shipping might be expensive but everything is well packed and most packages are shipped out USPS Priority from Massachusetts dailyFeel free to ask about cheaper shipping options if the package is large or heavy and we might be able to ship via UPSI use International Shipping service for buyers outside of the US.I try to list similar items at the same time so be sure to check my other items for sale AND I combine shipping for multiple purchases. Just wait to pay until I send you an invoice. Thanks.

Buy Now