Vintage 1976 Hewlett-Packard HP-67 HP-97 E.E. Pac I Manual & Magnetic Cards Set For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage 1976 Hewlett-Packard HP-67 HP-97 E.E. Pac I Manual & Magnetic Cards Set
Price: US $59.99
Up for sale is a vintage, highly complete Hewlett-Packard Electrical Engineering (E.E.) Pac I program expansion set designed for the HP-67 handheld and HP-97 desktop programmable calculators. This historic 1976 RPN software collection is in excellent physical condition, clean, and has been well-preserved. It features the original owner's signature "J. SCHIRO" cleanly marked on the outer assets. **What’s Included:**- Original Two-Piece Storage Box (Beige top/Red base case)- Original Spiral-Bound E.E. Pac I Reference Manual (Great binding, crisp pages)- Factory Magnetic Program Cards (Kept protected in clear plastic wrap)**Program Library Inside Includes:**- Network Analysis & Synthesis (EE1-01 to EE1-06)- Transistor Theory, Amplifiers & Power Regulators (EE1-03, EE1-07, EE1-08, EE1-12)- Microwave & Transmission Line Engineering (EE1-09 to EE1-11, EE1-13)- Signal Processing & Advanced Math (EE1-14 to EE1-18)Please see the high-resolution photos for exact measurements and aesthetic condition details. Magnetic cards are sold vintage as-is. Ships promptly and securely with tracking!