UBB Store

Vintage 1989 Great Tek MGP 8-bit ISA SiS monochrome graphics card+ parallel port
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage 1989 Great Tek MGP 8-bit ISA SiS monochrome graphics card+ parallel port
Price: US $24.95
Here is an 8-bit ISA monochrome graphics card made in 1989. I have used this as my known good video card for XT and AT systems for several years. I guarantee that it will arrive working.
The FCC ID number tells us that this card was registered to Great Tek, Inc. in 1989, and the datecodes on the chips are all from 1988. The back of the card has a DB25F parallel port and a DB9F port for a TTL monochrome monitor. It uses an SiS chip to calculate Hercules-compatible graphicsThe pictures here are of the exact card and cables you will receive.
I will make sure that it ships securely and promptly. I offer a 30 day return privilege and free ground shipping within the U.S. Enjoy!

Buy Now